Hi! Sorry I haven’t posted in a while, I’ve been busy with homework and school stuff so I haven’t had the time to blog. :( ( did I mention that I don’t like homework!) BUT, anyway to try to make up for that I’ve made up a list of books for Spring/ Summer reading! Some of the books aren’t new but I haven’t read them in a while so their good as new!
* The Tail of Emily Windsnap by Liz Kessler. This book is about a girl who has never gone swimming in her life, but there’s a reason for that.
* Bliss by Kathryn Littlewood. Bliss is about a girl whose name is Rosemary and her parents own a bakery, when she notices that the croissants are drying up coughs and sniffles she gets suspicious, but when she sees her mom putting a lightning bolt in the cake batter, she knows somethings up.
*Gone Away Lake by Elizabeth Enright. Gone Away Lake is a fun summer read because the setting is in summer, Its filled with lots of summer fun, bugs and a little homemade magic.
* When You Reach Me by Rebecca Stead. When You Reach Me is a happy and sad book that steals your heart away forever.
* Powerless by Matthew Cody. Powerless reminded me that you aren’t always the best at some thing, maybe some body is always better than you at sports, or taller than you, or older than you or maybe their better than you at every thing you can think of, remember nobody is perfect, your probably better than them at a lot of things you didn’t notice before.
* The League of Seven by Alan Gratz. The League of Seven reminded that you can still be friends with somebody, even if your made out of stone, glass, marble or flesh, that does not matter to friends.
* The Map to Everywhere by Carrie Ryan and John Parke Davis. The Map to Everywhere reminded me that where ever you go, the place where your family is where you call home, not the building.